UK Body Stress Release Association
The Body Stress Release Association (UK) is affiliated to the South African and the International Body Stress Release Associations.
Body Stress Release Association (UK) is a full member organisation of the British Complementary Medicine Association.
The Association’s aims and objectives are:
- To ensure that practitioners adhere to the Association’s code of ethics and strict guidelines
- To increase awareness of the Body Stress Release technique to the general public, health professionals and the media
- To encourage all practitioners to engage in an annual programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- To provide a practitioner referral service for the general public
- To respond to enquiries from people wishing to train in Body Stress Release
- To keep at the forefront of current government legislation regarding complementary health care in the UK and Europe and ensure that practitioners are kept informed of developments in this area
- The organisation of workshops and ongoing refresher courses for all practitioners